Trading Margin Foreign Exchange.
This workshop covers aspects of trading margin foreign exchange products.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you should know:
- How forex markets work
- Terminology of forex
- Trading aspects of margin forex
- Spreads and margins
- The role of market makers
- Risk and money management and psychology
- Currency price fluctuations
- Interest rate differentials
- Cross rates and forwards
- Economic factors affecting forex
- Technical indicators used in the margin forex market
- Legal aspects of trading
Employment / educational outcomes:
A synopsis of the employment and educational outcomes supported by the CDAC for the course follows:
- Enhanced job competitiveness through additional knowledge and skill
- Self-employment – active personal investor and/or trader
- Self-managed superannuation fund investment management
- Access to further education / training