Australia’s Leading Intraday Training Courses
Trade on the Intraday Markets.
What will I learn at Intraday Training?
After completing this unit successfully you will have the knowledge to apply your new skills in:
Identifying profit opportunities in short time frames:
- Share market trading terminology
- Application to analysis of student software program to day trading
- Apply techniques of technical analysis using live market data, intraday charting formations and technical indicators to identify emerging patterns
- Analysis of market depth and SEATS system
- Identification of software indicators
- Identification of advanced industry indicators
- Investment regarding derivatives and warrants
Assessing the potential of the trade:
- Momentum investing principles and practices
- Creating a personal plan
- Psychology of trading, specifically related to intraday trading
- Money management in relation to day trading
- Characteristics of a day trader’s market and velocity
- Identification of price ranges
- Identification of markets to avoid
- Identification of day trading opportunities
- Identification of day trader’s reference points – short term price pattern
- Application of intraday strategies
- Estimating market expectations, volatility and acceleration
- Asset allocation
- Evaluation of changing market environments
Evaluating results of the trade:
- Managing strategy performance
- Revising strategy to maximise the potential for personal returns in varying market conditions
Sharemarket College understands the importance of finding a style of education that suits you and your lifestyle. We are proud to offer our full suite of trading courses online, so you can learn in the comfort of your own home, at a time that works for your schedule.
Sharemarket College records all workshops which are then places in the Members Only section of our website so you can access a wide variety of learning material at your convenience. Online workshops aren’t just for those completing their courses online either. If you’ve missed a face-to-face class or want to refresh your memory, online workshops are available to all enrolled students.
Small Group Trading Classes
Face to face classroom workshops provide students with the opportunity to learn within a small group environment. Each trainer has extensive intraday trading experience so you can get one-on-one advice and guidance from an industry professional.
Read more about our flexible training options here.
Are you ready to start your intraday trading online today? Contact us to speak to our friendly staff about joining a Sharemarket College course.