Trade on the Intraday Markets
This unit covers the knowledge and skills required to interpret intraday trading patterns and chart formations to identify potential intraday trading opportunities, the use of derivatives and execution of these trades.
Topics covered in this unit will be:
- Technical analysis – cover charting in relation to intraday trends and patterns and the use of short-term signals and indicators for execution in the short-term markets
- Risk and reward – learn how to determine the risk vs reward for short-term or derivative trading
- Market Depth – determine and interpret live data to identify individual trade opportunities
- Trading plan – create a short-term trading plan using the standard and advanced indicators on the charts
- Derivatives –
- Contracts for Difference – we look at the elements of this derivative, the participants who provide the product, its advantages and the risk associated with trading CFDs
- Margin FX – we look at the elements of FX trading, its risks and advantages, the major participants, major pairs and the global aspects which affect trading.
- Index trading – the aspects and strategies of trading the major indices, risk management and the use of leverage
- Short-term and Intraday Strategies – we examine the signals and indicators which assist in identification of short-term opportunities and the management of such trades
- Characteristics of intraday and short-term markets – the expectations of participants, volatility and acceleration
- Psychology of trading – we cover the important and unique aspects of a day/ short term trader and the psychological effects that can be faced.
At the successful completion of this unit, the student should have the knowledge and skill to execute and manage trading the intraday and short-term markets
Are you ready to start your intraday trading online today? Contact us to speak to our friendly staff about joining a Smart Money Company course.