Australia’s Leader in Options Trading Courses
Trading on the Exchange Traded Options Market.
What will I learn?
After completing this unit successfully you will have the knowledge to apply your new skills in:
Identifying opportunities in ETO market:
- Application to analysis of student software program
- Analysis of chart, trend and volume, market depth and SEATS system
- Identify appropriate strategies for profit opportunities in relation to particular trades
- Identification of advanced industry indicators
- Trading in the options market by identifying of types of options and their key elements
- Identify short term trends and opportunities in share prices using technical analysis
- Identification of factors influencing options pricing
- Identification of in / at / out of the money options
- Identification of the advantages of options trading
Accessing potential trading opportunities in ETO market:
- Define the risk / reward relationship of individual trades in the ETO market
- Estimating risks of options trading
- Application of options strategies
- Application of options trading process
- Creation of a personal trading plan to include options trading
- Psychology of trading
- Money management in relation to options trading profitability
- Determine entry, exits and stop strategies
- Asset allocation
- Evaluation of changing market environments
Executing trades and evaluating results:
- Determine the trade process
- Implement the trade strategy
- Monitor results of trades by managing strategy performance
- Revise strategies to maximise the potential for personal returns in varying market conditions
Options Trading for Your Lifestyle
Share market trading should work for you and your lifestyle, and so should your education. That’s why at Sharemarket College we offer both in class and online learning options so you can learn in the way that best suits you.
All Sharemarket College workshops are recorded and made available on the Members Only section of our website for your convenience. Not only can you participate in ‘virtual classrooms’ but you don’t need to stress if you miss a face-to-face class room session, or if you simply want to refresh what you learnt. Whether you’re in inner city Melbourne or Sydney, or rural Australia, online workshops provide a plethora of learning materials at your fingertips, so you can learn options trading anywhere, any time.
Talk to our staff today to discuss our courses and the learning method that will help you reach your financial goals. Sharemarket College is based in Brisbane, and services additional locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Townsville, Gold Coast and more. For more information on locations click here.